- First Step: Create new session
- Enable all plugins
- Second Step: Upload Methods
- Manage Extensions through Packer
The installation process take place at Joomla Extension Manager. Extensions -> Extensions Manager, browse for the archive that you download and "Upload & Install".
To uninstall Packer go through the Joomla Extension Manager. Extensions -> Extensions Manager -> Manage
Set you packer session name, by this name you will be able to manage your Extensions through the Packer Manager. If you leave this blank, the system will generate one for you
If you upload multiple plugins and dont wont to waste time by enabled then one by one, then just select the "enable all".
Packer can handle your uploads in following ways:
- Select multiple extensions by multiple uploaders
- Archive multiple extension in zip and then upload that archive
It is very interesting that you can make combinations on these ways. so we have the method:
- Select multiple extensions archives by multiple uploaders
Packer Support the deafult joomla installers
- Install by Directory
- Install by URL
To manage your extensions that you have upload through Packer please visit the Packer Extensions Manager. Components -> Packer -> Manage , You can manage your extensions through the Filter Session.